In a scenic rural setting, Moonarch B&B is a friendly relaxing home, located on the same site which was once was home to a William Shaw in the 1840's from where he owned a brick factory. William Shaw was of the same family as the famous playwright George Bernard Shaw (1856 -1950).
Moonarch is an Award winning family run Bed & Breakfast. This is reflected the consistent care and attention to guests needs, the spark of warmth and true unparalleled Irish hospitality. With a high standard of accommodation with ensuite facilities, you will experience the peaceful atmosphere which is enchanted by the fine reputation for hospitality & good cuisine. An extensive a la carte breakfast menu is availabe & all diets are catered for.
Here, you will experience the peaceful atmosphere which is enchanted by the fine reputation for hospitality and good cuisine. Our warm welcome will make you feel relaxed and comfortable and after long, interesting days touring the Irish countryside.
Step 1: Select the number of nights you wish to stay
- Ideal location for walking & cycling
- Situated close to many historical buildings & monuments
- Fine golf courses & equestrian facilities close by
- Award winning, high standard of accommodation
- Rooms equipped with tea facilities and hairdryers
- Extensive A La Carte breakfast menu - catering for all diets
- Children are welcome
Moonarch B&B is a Member of the B&B Owners Association
Rooms priced from €70.00